Tuesday, March 7, 2017

bump week 38




Friday is the day that I change weeks, so when I took these on Saturday, I was 38 weeks and 1 day. I went to a wedding that evening, which is why I was dressed up. I usually don't wear maternity clothes that flow or billow out. I feel huge with all that fabric and much prefer the more form fitting maternity clothes. I thought I liked this dress, but I was uncomfortable all night. It was short, it was tight in the wrong places, and I was not a fan.
I am on Spring Break and am struggling to relax. I am not used to having so much free time. I end up either filling my time with errands and chores or sitting around feeling bored and antsy. I need a good book to read. I was reading a baby book called, The Wonder Weeks, but I really disliked it and put it aside. I end up getting bored enough to start grading, which is good because I have a huge stack of papers to grade before baby comes.
The best part about Spring Break are the leisurely mornings. I really enjoy having these mornings with Jeremie to get up slowly and have breakfast. I am a morning person, so getting to spend mornings with him is the best! We should enjoy them since our leisurely mornings are numbered.
dress: Motherhood Maternity
boots: Target
tights: compression tights, not sure of brand

No comments:

Post a Comment