Tuesday, October 16, 2012

rainy days and ombre nails






jacket: Nordstrom Rack
dress: H&M clearance\
tights: H&M
shoes: Target
belt: Kohl's sale
necklace: gift

As you can see in the last picture I was expecting to get rained on any minute. This was last week on a grey, overcast day. I decided to brighten my day with lots of pattern mixing. If you've read my blog for any length of time you know that I am of the mindset...the more patterns the better. Maybe I don't match. Perhaps I look like I got dressed in the dark. That's okay by me :)
How fun are my ombre nails? It was a first attempt and turned out really well. I've gotten a ton of compliments. I made a mess and probably ruined a concealer brush so I'd recommend actually buying a paintbrush from Michael's not using a makeup brush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment