Thursday, July 25, 2013

blogging and baking





skirt: Pins and Needles resale
top: Old Navy sale
heels: Steve Madden sale
Oakland necklace and Sugar Skull earrings: [un]possible cuts

The lazy days of summer are in full swing for me. I finished teaching summer school last Friday and have been doing serious relaxing this week. It's always a battle to jut enjoy time off and not fill it with tasks and activities. So many activities. This summer break I plan to blog more and bake more...both of which have been absent from my life lately.

2 comments:

  1. 1. let's just talk about those shoes for a sec. They're amazing and I congratulate you for being able to walk in them b/c I would be a hot mess. Brava!

    2. I really like your plan to bake more. Let me know if you need me to come over for moral support. That's just the kind of friend I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. They are super uncomfortable! I keep wearing them hoping that they will break in ;)
    2. I have some nutella pretzel brownies with you and your parents name on them. It is my lot in life to bake things that use up their daily points in one bite.

    ReplyDelete