Monday, September 2, 2013

wanderer







black pants: GAP outlet
top: Kohl's clearance
chambray: Kohl's Lauren Conrad
black blazer: super old
platforms: blowfish resale
cherry blossom necklace: [un]possible cuts

Somehow I caught myself with my eyes closed in just about every picture. This is from a couple weeks back on a Sunday in the city. I met a friend for brunch and had some time to kill before dance practice, so I wandered around. I sat in Huntington Park reading. Pretty sure I trespassed, taking these pictures outside the Pacific Union Club.  Getting lost in the city was one of my favorite things when I lived there so I was content to stroll up and down hills for a few hours. Thank god I've finally learned how to layer!

1 comment:

  1. Hello ,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete