Thursday, March 9, 2017

bump week 38 + 4








 Still week 38 and I've found a nice balance between being busy and relaxing. I've graded and written lesson plans, baked two batches of muffins to freeze (banana oat and vanilla pear), continued to putter around in baby's room. I've also gone to the library and picked up a few books to read and taken walks with Jeremie. Slow walks because walking is definitely more difficult these days.
Spring Break is about half over, I should actually say I still have half of my Spring Break left. Between a doctor appointment, visiting with friends, and puppy sitting I have plenty to do and plenty of time to veg. Baby still seems happy and content to wait until March 17th and I am fine with that.
dress: Motherhood Maternity
shoes: Tom's
necklace: unpossible cuts

1 comment: