Friday, March 1, 2013

overexposed



skirt: thrifted
button up: Old Navy
sequin tank: J Crew clearance
scarf: Old Navy
Hawk wedges: Seychelle's sale
owl necklace: [un]possible cuts
earrings: Premier Jewelry     

This is the best that I could do with these photos with my non-existent photo editing skills. I mistakenly had my camera set to manual and didn't realize until later that all of these pictures were super overexposed. I played around on picnik (because I don't have photoshop) for half an hour just trying to get the color of my shirt to show up. Unsuccessful...it's aqua gingham. Let me just state that I am an amateur blogger. Blog design, photo editing, photography, angles, ligthing, fashion. I am just making it up as I go.Thanks for following along as I stumble blindly ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment