Wednesday, August 14, 2013

JCP...who knew???





dress: JC Penny's
cardigan: Target
heels: Ampersand by Seychelle's
necklace: Premier Designs
belt: Target

I spent last Saturday at Concannon Vineyards in Livermore. A group of us spent the afternoon drinking wine, snacking, playing washers, and enjoying the last moments of summer break. I still have a week and a half of break but counselors and administrators had to go back to work this week. 

Did yall know that JC Penny's has super cute clothes? This is new information for me. Not having  stepped foot in JCP in years,  I went looking for sheets. As I walked in I was immediately struck but the cut, print, and fabric of the clothes. Those are the things I look at when shopping. I justify buying something new and adding it to my overstuffed closet if: the cut is flattering, the print is something special, or the fabric has a nice feel to it. Pretty much, does the item have something unique that I am not going to find in every store in the mall. I only bought this dress but I will being going back for sure to check things out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment