Sunday, April 30, 2017

bump week 40





This was March 21 and I went into labor that night. I was definitely ready for baby to come and I got my wish at 10 o'clock that evening when I began having contractions. 23 hours later, on March 22, Gemma Lynne was born. The past 5 (almost 6) weeks have gone by in the blink of an eye and I can not even believe it's about to be May. 
I was so huge at this point! I am happy to report that all my shoes and my wedding rings fit again. I loved being pregnant but I did not love having cankles. Now that my feet and legs are back to normal, I am doubly horrified by how swollen they were. 
I so enjoyed chronicling my pregnancy and I will miss these weekly posts. Farewell pregnancy, hello motherhood. 
dress: Target
cardigan: Paperline Boutique (not sure of brand)
shoes: Toms

No comments:

Post a Comment