Sunday, April 30, 2017

#ftm






Okay, I admit that this post is a bit deceptive. In the past 5 weeks, I have put on a dress exactly 2 times. I am in my pajamas until noon, if not later most days. I can count on one hand the number of times lipstick has happened. I am not even sure I remember how to do my winged liner. So, I confess that this is not my normal look these days. Not brushing my hair and rumpled PJ's...that is my norm.

But I did actually get dressed in real clothes and I brushed and braided my hair and I left the house. This warranted a blog post. So, here I am all dressed up and heading to Target and the grocery store.

Honestly, I leave the house most days, just not in a dress. I try to run errands during one of her naps since she sleeps like a champ in the car or in her Ergo carrier. Jeremie and I take walks with her most days. Other than that, maternity leave is super chill. I think I am going to have a meltdown when I am back in the frantic pace of the classroom. It will be an adjustment for sure. But I am getting ahead of myself. For now, I am going to enjoy this time at home with my baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment