Monday, October 24, 2011

in it for the mix




 top: Old Navy
skirt: Anthropologie clearnace
hat, shoes: Target
necklace: Unpossible Cuts
Perfect outfit for people watching, in the sunshine, over micheladas. Micheladas are just about my favorite thing ever! I love bloody mary's but don't like them super strong, as I like the mix better than the vodka. Micheladas are the perfect solution. Beer, lots of bloody mary mix, lime and salt. Soooo good on a hot day. On Saturday I got up for a run and some yoga. By early afternoon, I had planted myself at a picnic table, with a friend to enjoy the beautiful weather. As you can see, I was not kidding about wearing this skirt every weekend. I'd call it a rut but this skirt is too awesome for such a derogatory word. I'm in a good rut.

No comments:

Post a Comment