Monday, October 24, 2011

yeehaw!!



 top: H&M
sweater/skirt: GAP clearance
peeptoe wedges: Rocket Dog
pins: reused from some other item and unpossible cuts


I have never been much of a pull over sweater person. For me, sweaters have always had this itchy, bulky, unflattering conotation in my mind. I felt lumpy, bumpy, and all round not right in them. Within the past year I have realized that the hideous Old Navy sweaters of my youth that, in fact, DID look god awful on me are not the only option as far as knitted tops go. I had just barely realzed this last winter and before I knew it winter faded away. Even though temps have not started dropping here, I am already antsy for some sweater, layering action. I got this sparkly, cropped number at GAP on massive clearance for $10. Yeehaw! I love the 3/4 sleeves and can't wait to pair it with something long-sleeve.
And yes, I did just yeehaw. I may be absent from Texas but it's not absent from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment