Tuesday, June 19, 2012

taking it back

Don't hate me for being the kind of blogger who is CONSTANTLY paying catch up. If I can keep it together, I'm going to be getting outfits from the past month up over the next week.

School is out for summer and leisurely mornings are the greatest thing since sliced bread! I am not much for sleeping in. I love waking up and not having to rush to shower and get ready. Today I woke up, looked up some recipes, went to Trader Joe's and am having some coffee as I play catch up on here. Sigh. It's lovely.


dress: H&M clearance
cardi: JCrew sale
tights: Forever 21
heels: Steve Madden sale

The quality of these photos is sooooo poor, the light in my living room was almost gone. However, I really wanted to capture this outfit as it was the second time I had worn in and hadn't posted it the first time. These crappy photos don't do it justice.  I messed around with the saturation feature on picasa trying to tweak them but my editing skills are no match for a camera phone combined with poor lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment