Thursday, February 3, 2011

Inspired by: Clothed Much

I started the day in boots and tights but this crazy spring weather we are having allowed me to change into sandals. Yay warm weather!!! This week I was inspired by Elaine of I'm Clothed Much. She posted this outfit and commented on her husband not liking the mix of teal and blue. She liked it and so did I. I've had it in the back of my mind wanting to try mixing similair colors that are rarely worn together. I decided to pair my green skirt with this teal (turquoise? what color is that? teal i think) top. Then I went overboard with olive sandals and argyle socks. Sometimes you have to go all crazy like :) And I went for it. Yes I did








skirt: vintage
top: Old navy
socks, sandals, cardigan: Target

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I'll have to try teal and green next time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the sandal straps kind of blend into the socks and it looks like you just magically have those wooden wedges attached to the bottoms of your socks! :)

    ReplyDelete