Thursday, June 2, 2011

frumping it up








skirt: Kohl's clearance
top: H&M
cardigan: American Eagle
shoes: Target clearance
belt: target

This skirt has become my latest stubborn challenge. I noticed the last few times (ie everytime) I've worn it, it's looked pretty frumpy. Especially, last time with the oversized grey, grandpa cardigan. Woooooooo that was bad. BTW you can see other ways I've worn pieces by clicking on the item under labels. Like if you click "plaid midi" below it will pull up the 3 other posts where I wore it. So I am determined to keep wearing this skirt until I find a way to style it that isn't frumpy. Any suggestions?

Other than that, I can say that I am all moved in! When I move I am always a fanatic about getting unpacked and settled right away. Too bad that doesn't translate to unpacking after a trip. I let those suitcases sit untouched for weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment