Tuesday, June 28, 2011

seahorse love










necklaces: c/o Unpossible Cuts
dress: vintage Gumps
cardigan, belt: Target
shoes: Seychells's Hawk wedges
nails; idea from The Beauty Department

Do you like my amazing necklaces???? My friends made them. Stay tuned for more info. They are in the process of getting their site and business up and running. I can not wait to see what other fun and quirky designs they turn out. Yay!

This dress is officially my "don't I look like a teacher" outfit. I wore it for an interview last week and then I wore it yesterday on the first day of summer school. I got the job so I am going to assume it's sending the message I want it to send :)

The nails for a first attempt. I did it straight from the bottle using the brushes they come with. All of the colors are from the drugstore and cost like 2 bucks pop. Next time I thing I will use a toothpick to get more detail. If you haven't checked out The Beauty Department, go now!! You can thank me later.

You're welcome.

update: My friend's website is is up and two designs are posted so far. Show them some love. Unpossible Cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment