Thursday, July 21, 2011

gift-horse










dress: target sale
pins: gift
belt: Target
slip: Anthropologie
wedges: Mia

I think this print is gingham and I love that it makes me think of the country, which makes me think of Texas. Although the print of this Target dress is gingham, I tried to dress it up a bit. If you know me at all, then you understand that a belt is a given. I am predictable if nothing else. I added the knit flower pins and these super-cute, super-uncomfortable wedges. (note to self, when buying heels stick to brands that I know will not kill my feet...Target, Seychelle's, and that's it). How is it that totally affordable Target heels are the most consistently comfortable and therefore make up the bulk of my sizeable shoe collection? I am gonna go ahead and just be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment