Tuesday, September 13, 2011

EBEW Coral Pants

cords: J Crew
button down:Target
top: Noble U
oxfords; Frye resale
necklace: Crossroads
blazer: from Dillards forever ago

Everybody Everywear: Colored Pants. The timing on this could not have been better. Considering my self-proclaimed preference for skirts and dresses, I have been liking pants more and more lately. Heck, I just doubled my jeans collections this weekend when I bought two pairs of jeans resale at Crossroads. So, I was excited to wear these coral cords for EBEW. So impractical. So pretty. So fun. They are coral!!! I was attempting to tone them down with something neutral or plain on top but that obviously didn't happen. I was not feeling low key. I have been doing a lot of layering lately, which tells me I am ready for cooler temperatures. Luckily, in the bay area all I have to wait for is nightfall and BAM! cool weather. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it.

I seem incapable of anything beyond halting, incoherent rambling this evening. Sorry :)

Colored Pants | Everybody, Everywear

No comments:

Post a Comment