Friday, September 2, 2011

Back to School Night








Back to School Night was a success! Even though I probably talked a mile a minute, out of nervousness (ie terror), the parents were great. It is so much more difficult to stand up and talk in front of a room full of adults, than children. Feedback was positive and I feel like I set the tone for a wonderful year.

I wore this dress as a skirt again. Last time I paired it with a green cardigan and tucked a blouse up, held in place with a belt. Today I opted for a grey sweater and instead tucked the top half of the dress down, making it a high-waisted skirt, so I could tuck the shirt in. These darn shoes kill my feet but I continue to wear them.

**Sorry for the weird grainy photos...indoor photos at 10 pm. sigh, long day

No comments:

Post a Comment