Saturday, May 19, 2012

new stuff from Unpossible Cuts





Unpossible Cuts has some new stuff out. Go check them out and you'll see yours truly modeling. Weird right? There was a photographer and a fancy camera and they kept telling me to move my hair b/c it was blocking "the product." I am pretty sure every shot I am vacillating between awkward self consciousness and laugh-crying at Phillip's antics.  Phillip and Domingo are the talented designers behind Unpossible Cuts. You must admit, we secretly love them for knowing that the nerd in us NEEDS a Stormtrooper necklace in a bad way. I can't say enough how much I love their designs. Hope you like as much as I do!

StormTrooper Insipired Necklace 

Sidenote: this is not an ad. They are my friends, I like their stuff, I modeled for them. Just spreading the word :)

No comments:

Post a Comment