Saturday, February 9, 2013

purple ruffles



dress: Target resale
cardigan: Old Navy
tights: Old Navy
wedges: seychelle's 

Gorgeous, sunny Saturdays are the best! After a few weeks that had moved at a frantic pace, today was a balm on my entire disposition. The library was randomly closed which was a bummer since I just finished the seventh book in a series and I was planning to spend the better part of today starting number 8. But I consoled myself over a cup on coffee as I wandered the aisles of the used book store. Now, I need to talk myself into vacuuming my apartment and putting away the pile of folded clothes that has taken up residence on couch.

2 comments:

  1. Cleaning the apartment can ALWAYS wait...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I hate it when the library is closed when I'm in the middle of a series! But then, I'm the type that hates cliffhangers and will do anything to avoid them. (I.e. reading the synopsis online. Hence the reason why I will never be a lit. major.)

    That necklace is so cool! Reminds me of the Train song. :) Hope you got the eight book and were able to finish your series.

    ReplyDelete