Thursday, December 22, 2016

bump week 27











dress: Old Navy maternity
vest: unsure of brand from Paperline Boutique
scarf: Target
ankle boots: Kohl's

This is the very end of week 27 and I think my second trimester. I read conflicting information on which week the third trimester begins, but I think it's week 28. 

I am on winter break for the next week and a half and so far it's been so nice! We celebrated Christmas, no we hosted Christmas in our new house last weekend. With our mismatched, hand-me-down furniture, we barely fit everyone, but it was so wonderful having our parents and most of our siblings under one roof. We opened a mountain of presents, cooked together, and ate too much. I can't think of a better way to spend Christmas. 

Since then, I have had a string of lazy days spent at home. Though my rapidly growing belly frequently causes me to reach for comfortable clothes and pajamas, when I do get dressed for real, I reach for this dress. It's great for layering and comfortable. I love these boots and vest for the same reason, comfortable and versatility.  

No comments:

Post a Comment