Friday, December 30, 2016

bump week 28






top: from Paperline Boutique
scarf: gift
skirt: Target
boots: Target

28 weeks have come and gone. I am a bit later in posting these as I just started 29 weeks today and I took these photos this past week. 

For the most part this has been such a warm winter break! Christmas was in the 70s, but the day I wore this, the temperature dropped. I was definitely under dressed and cold. I have been wearing these boots every single day. They have a thick heel, but not too high. Flat shoes have hurt my feet lately, so I've prefered to have a bit of a heel for comfort. I imagine my feel will start swelling one of these days and I won't be able to wear most of my shoes anymore. I'll enjoy my heels while I can :)

I have one more set of photos from week 28 that I will post shortly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment