Monday, January 23, 2017

bump week 32







ankle boots: Target
dress: Motherhood Maternity resale
vest: Paperline Boutique

After freaking out about my hands and feet swelling last week, I wore flats for a few days, took walks with my husband, drank tons more water, and put my feet up whenever possible. It has definitely helped return my appendages to normal size and I feel relieved. I think I just am in the habit of going nonstop from dawn til dusk and I have to make myself slow down. 

Otherwise, all is well. I relocated all of baby's stuff from the dining room (which it had taken over) to her room. I have one more shower this weekend in Houston and then it will be time to take stock to make sure we have everything we need for her. Jeremie reminded me that while I have 8 weeks until her due date, both of us came early (I was 5 weeks early and he was 2). I tend to procrastinate so the thought of her coming early scares the crap out of me. Mainly because of work. I feel like I have so much to do to prepare for my long term sub. Rationally, I know it will all be fine and work out...but I keep telling her to stay put until March 17th. 


No comments:

Post a Comment