Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mustache Love










dress: Sway clearance
slip: Anthropologie
Romance boots: Seychelle's
owl necklace: Sway
mustache necklace: Unpossible Cuts



Wooo! Today is a hot one! Feels like summer in the city and sadly, I am east bay bound. The count down continues until the first day of school and the pressure is on to get started. I realized, after a conversation with a positive, enthusiastic teacher, that I need to surround myself with that more often. Just talking to someone who was so excited reminded me how excited I am by what I do. It is SOOOOOO easy to get caught up in complaints (because the job is hard), but I am not that kind of teacher or person. So hooray for all the teachers out there who love the challenge of starting from scratch year after year. The thrill outweighs the burden.

No comments:

Post a Comment