Monday, December 5, 2011

lady like posture





dress: vintage from New Bohemia
tights: Kohl's 
wedges: Dolce Vita for Target
The weather took a turn for the freezing cold today...not literally freezing but cold enough to make these short sleeves a poor choice. This dress is my latest score from my recent trip to Austin. My sister knows me so well now. She chose a happy hour spot just down the street from New Bohemia, the vintage spot I hit up every time I am in Austin. So while she and my mom had a drink, I walked up South Congress and did some shopping. I walked away with this royal purple number. It has a higher neckline that works well with a high ballerina bun. It is super body conscious though so I had watch my posture all day. That is my lady-like way of saying, I had to keep it sucked in all day. And there I when and ruined the illusion. You were all thinking it anyways. Right?

ps My picasa was refusing to upload there photos. This was last week, like Monday or some other day ridiculously long ago. Surprise life got busy again. Yall know my pattern by now huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment