Tuesday, December 27, 2011

scenic route to Burnet

I had been back in Texas and have tons and tons of catching up to do. While I was not posting for the past two weeks, I have been taking outfit photos. I am pretty excited about the two places I took my photos at. Since I have sooooo much catching up to do, I am just going to work my way backwards.

I drove all over central Texas in the 5 days I was there, visiting as many relatives as I could. On Friday I drove from my grandma's house in San Antonio to my stepmom's family in Burnet, Tx. Along 281 I past the most awesome building. I made a u turn and doubled back just to take some outfit photos. You have to agree that it was worth it.






  jacket: Target sale
sweater: Target Sale
button up: Old Navy resale
skirt: H&M gift (Thanks Beth)
tights: Anthropologie clearance
heels: Lele Rose for Payless sale
necklace: unpossible cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment