Sunday, December 4, 2011

one lady leaping







skirt: GAP clearance
top: Old Navy sale
cardigan: Target
tights: Kohl's 
flats: Target
The weather this weekend was gorgeous. I spent a good deal of Saturday cooped up in my classroom, working on report cards. boo. But today I got out to enjoy a bit of my weekend in the sun. I went to the Alameda Antique Fair with my friend Deja. She is my antiquing buddy, always reminds me it is coming up and once there always down to share a giant bag of kettle corn with me. After a few hours spent wandering the rows and acquiring a fantastic sequin skirt, I trespassed (probably) and had way too much fun taking photos :) Lots of leaping was involved. I hope your weekend was equally as amazing. Bring it Monday, I'm ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment