Thursday, December 15, 2011

lela rose and payless






skirt: Anthro clearance
sweater: Target clearance
belt: Old Navy sale
tights: Target
heels: Lela Rose for Payless clearance

Just a shot to show what my glasses are typically doing...falling down my nose. Didn't catch the daylight today but my sister's camera (that I am using) takes pretty good indoor shots with the flash.
Can I just say how much I love Lela Rose shoes for Payless. I typically do not buy Payless shoes. They are always unbelievably painful. Their heels are not near cute enough to endure that kind of pain. Within the last year or two, Payless hopped on the trend of having designer lines at budget prices. This may have been going on longer but it just came to my attention in that time frame. Lela Rose in the only line of theirs I like. Christian somethingorother, who won Project Runway a few years back, has a line with Payless but I don't care for it. Getting to the point...at $60 a pop, Lela Rose for Payless heels are not worth it, quality wise. The style is great but they are still pretty uncomfortable (Target heels are where it's at comfort + price). However, you can usually catch them on clearance. Then slip some insoles in and you are good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment