Monday, April 9, 2012

lavender lately




 dress; Rory Becca for Forever 21
sweater: GAP clearance
boots: Simply Vera Wang from Kohl's
necklace: Unpossible Cuts

I have worn this dress, no joke, 4 times in the past week. I am obsessed. This is just one of the ways I've worn it and it is my favorite. The cropped sweater and wedge boots tone down how girly and fancy this dress is. I love the flow of the skirt, how it cascades behind me as I walk. sigh. So pretty. The fact that this cost me less than $30 makes it all the better.

I also wore this twice with a light, cotton cardigan in a matching shade of lavender. I belted it once and knotted it at my waist the other. Finally, I wore it with black tights and a long, black, belted sweater vest. So many possibilities.

I really need to snap pictures of my nails right after I paint them. Here they are all sorts of chipped and scraggly, but you get the idea.
Idea from here

No comments:

Post a Comment