Tuesday, April 10, 2012

spring spring spring

 I was battling the wind all day


top: Jason Wu for Target on clearance
skirt: Sway
heels: Steve Madden sale
jacket: GAP clearance
scarf: GAP gift
I was not thinking spring when I put this outfit on. Inspired by the mix of patterns in this post by Keiko Lynn, I decided to mix some patterns of my own. However, all day long I got comments on looking ready for spring. I have never worn this skirt to school. I typically have worn it high on my waist rather than lower on my hips as I wore it here. I was tugging it down all day because it kept creeping up my waist, getting shorter and shorter. I have no idea how people wear skirts or pants low on their hips. I have too much going on down there for anything to stay put. sigh.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment