Wednesday, April 11, 2012

laugh til I cry




 dress: Sway
bandeau: Forever 21
cardigan: GAP sale
Hella and State Love necklaces, Sacred Heart ring: Unpossible Cuts
Hawk wedges: Seychelles


I have almost sold this dress several times. In the end, each time I didn't because it has such unique details that I felt like it is a dress to hang on to. I finally bought one of those little lace bandeau tops to go under super low cut tops like the neckline of this dress. Modesty preserved. :)
I wore this to lunch with the amazingly, talented guys behind Unpossible Cuts. They are responsible for the beautiful necklaces I wear constantly. I picked up a few new pieces, including the gold stained, wooden, sacred heart ring I am wearing above. I did a photo shoot for them right when they were launching their website last summer and they asked me to model for them again. I get so self conscious posing when an actual person is holding the camera. I prefer my self timer any day but they will undoubtedly make me laugh until I cry and I'll forget to be shy eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment