Wednesday, April 11, 2012

year round sequins


So I know that just yesterday I posted an outfit inspired by the stylish Keiko Lynn, but I actually wore that a week ago. Yesterday I wore this outfit, which ironically, was also inspired by another of her outfits. I feel like a total stalker but luckily blogs are intended to be followed so that makes stalking her blog totally acceptable. :)
During the holidays I went sequin crazy buying way more sequined items than any one person needs. Since the holiday parties ended and I have been reluctant to stow away my bedazzled clothing, I have been trying to find ways to rock my sequins on a day to day basis. Enter this outfit.




sequin top: Jennifer Lopez for Kohl's clearance
chambray button up: GAP sale
jeans: Target
boots: Seychelles

No comments:

Post a Comment