Friday, November 16, 2012

great day for discovery






hummingbird vest: resale
skirt: J Crew sale
lotus necklace: [un]possible cuts
blouse: Lauren Conrad, Kohl's 
heels: Seychelle's

I actually like the washed out look of these photos. All the light gives them a dreamy quality that works. I was playing around with the shutter (I think that's what is was) and the self timer feature. If I just set the timer and stand in front of the these windows I show up as a black shadow. But I discovered by turning on the self timer mode, focusing on the ground, and pushing the button, I appear in the photos. Full disclosure, I am horribly ignorant where cameras and photography are concerned. My knowledge barely grazes tripods and the self timer feature. And that's it. I imagine this "discovery" of mine is something that everyone knows, but I was pretty excited. Or maybe it's just that this old lady sweater vest makes everyday a great day.
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment