Monday, November 21, 2011

danger zone




cords: J Crew
socks, blouse, jacket: Target
necklace: unpossible cuts
shoes: Blowfish resale
This outfit fall under my "what was I thinking" comfort zone. For me, getting dressed is a process of trial and error as I try to build an outfit. The goal is usually to come up with a combination I have never worn before. Often times, I get fixated on an item and build everything else around it. This day, that item was these blowfish platform sandals. In spite of the rain and the cold, I was determined to wear them. And for some reason, bright blue socks and vivid coral pants seemed like the only viable option. sigh. Way outside my comfort zone this day. Every now and again, you get way out of control and have to remind yourself to rein it back in.

This is one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment