Wednesday, November 30, 2011

a pat on the back




 top: Lucky brand resale
shorts: Forever 21
cardigan: J Crew resale
tights: Old Navy (thanks Andi!)
boots: Steve Madden (major clearance two years ago)
necklace: Alameda Antique Fair
mmmmm coffee
These were taken on my last day in LA. After eating nonstop on Thursday...no idea where I put all the food I ate...we somehow were hungry for brunch. Eggs benedict and blueberry-cornmeal pancakes because why the hell not. Bring on the glutton, I day. Bring it on. To balance out the day spent eating, we biked up and down the strand. I just google mapped it and we bike 20 miles total. Whoa, I didn't know I could do that. However, this may be small potatoes to veteran cyclists. I hop on a bike...never so I am pretty impressed. Though it is probably completely false, I am going to tell myself that I totally biked off the 20 million helpings I had on Thanksgiving and pat myself on the back for a job well done. Good job self (pat, pat, pat)

No comments:

Post a Comment