Monday, January 9, 2012

living life

One of these days I will get caught up. At this point I have pre-holiday pictures, Texas pictures, and pictures in the new year all idling on my hard drive. The new year brings this burst of enthusiasm for life and motivation to tackle the things on your to-do list as well as the drive to check some items off the bucket list. Resolutions never really took hold with me. The new year was always just another 365 days. However, the last couple years have brought the aforementioned feelings into my realm of consciousness. It's nice. So, my point being, I have been busy living my life.
I've missed you though ;)






 dress: vintage from New Bohemia
tights: H&M
Hawk wedges: Seychelle's
necklace: Sway
belt: Target
cardigan: Banana Republic resale

I have said it before and I will say it again. I love this periwinkle dress. I made a concerted effort to wear it differently today. I did not change things up too much but I was psyched to find another way to work these crazy coral tights into my work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment