Monday, February 20, 2012

trends, nails, donuts




 cardigan: Sway
skirt: Target sale
Romance boots: Seychelle's
necklace: Unpossible Cuts
 gold nail polish: Sally Hansen, glitter: OPI for Sephora
 Dynamo Donuts
Backwards cardigans have been popping up all over Pinterest and blog-land. I gave it a go this weekend and am still intrigued. This cardigan was not the best, while I did like the detailing at the back. The day was cold and I wasn't able to lose my jacket. Really, I wasn't a huge fan of this outfit. Meh. It happens.
However, this San Francisco necklace from Unpossible Cuts is being worn almost every day. LOVE it!!! As with all my Unpossible Cuts necklaces, this one gets comments almost everywhere I go. These guys are going to be huge and I'll be able to say I knew them way back when. :)
My nails are a result of a super lazy Saturday but came out pretty cool. As you can see, I am not overly concerned with getting them perfect.
And finally, Dynamo Donuts. After all the hype, I am kind of embarrassed to say that they were just alright. Nothing to write home about. I have had better breakfast pastries. Glad I went but won't be going out of my way to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment