Thursday, February 9, 2012

new favorites








coat: GAP sale 
fur collar: H&M
belt: Old navy sale
jeans: Target
Romance boots: Seychelles

This coat was actually an exchange. My mom got me clothes from GAP for Christmas and a few items didn't fit. When I went to exchange them I instead found this gorgeous navy coat on massive clearance. I love it belted with this "fur" collar. This may be my new favorite thing to wear. I am not a pants person but I love this look. Now San Francisco needs to actually get cold enough for me to wear this. The day I wore this, it was so warm and I was forced to lose the coat and collar before noon. I would like the sunny weather to stick around until after my sister leaves. She is coming this weekend through Tuesday and has brought the rain just about every time she has been to visit. I am hoping this time the sun holds out.

No comments:

Post a Comment