Tuesday, July 24, 2012

summer continues






 skirt: Anthro clearance
tshirt: GAP sale
heels: Target
doe necklace: [un]possible cuts
sunglasses: Target

Summer life has been nice. Busy, but busy with fun stuff. Dancing, weekend trips, movies, dinner with friends. I have heard other teachers commenting on summer winding down or counting down (with dread) the weeks until school starts back up. I am not winding my break down yet. It is not yet time to start easing back into another school year: writing plans, hanging bulletin boards, hitting Lakeshore for supplies. Oh no. Not yet. It is still summer. I'm going to wear my summer clothes, enjoy life and am quite content to have absolutely no idea what day school starts. That is a detail that can be put off until another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment