Tuesday, December 7, 2010

bringing the butt-bow back

Not really but there is a tie in, I promise.

Once again, I am forced to take indoor pictures. How depressing that I am working during all hours that the sun is out :( My red eyes were out of control. I'm sure there must be something I can do about that, I just don't know what it is.

I love love love love adore want to marry this dress. It is another purchase from New Bohemia in Austin. That place rules. When I bought this it was sporting a giant butt-bow. There are a lot of things coming back from the 80s but I pray that the butt-bow will not make it's way back into our world. Otherwise I'll really be kicking myself for cutting the massive bow off the back of this dress. ;)








Dress: New Bohemia
Cardigan: Express
belt, necklace: Target
Boots: Seychelle's





No comments:

Post a Comment