Saturday, March 26, 2011

baby steps






top: The Limited
cardigan, belt,: target sale
jeans: dl1961
WEDGES :Rocket Dog


So I did it! I ventured out into public to take my photos! Yay me!

Okay, so I ventured a foot and a half outside of my classroom door, after school hours, when it's garunteed to be deserted of kids and staff. But regardless, it was a baby step for me. Are you so proud. I bought this top ages ago when I was working at the Limited in college. I very soon realized that retail was not a good job for me since I spent my whole paycheck getting clothes with my employee discount.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo, how exciting! It is a little scary taking pictures taking pictures out in public.. I get so paranoid that people are watching me because I know I look silly taking pictures of myself. Hahah.

    Great outfit too, btw! Love the detail on that top.

    ♥ Julie @ Mint & Mellow

    ReplyDelete