Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring has Sprung








top: Anthro clearance
cardigan, skirt, shoes: Target

Oh joy joy joy joy! The bleak and dreary weather has finally let up and the sun has come out! Last week brought nothing but gorgeous sunny perfection. My tights stayed tucked away in their drawer as I rocked bare albeit pale legs. It is amazing how the weather and mood are so closely linked. Nonstop rain and clouds...angry, dark place. Clear skies and rays of sunshine...happy skipping and flicking through life.

So, I find myself reevaluating my wardrobe. I have been eying my closet with layers and warmth in mind. Now I paw through my tiny closet in search of lightness both in fabric and color. Just this week I became obsessed with orange and green. It is my goal to acquire something mint green and floral, along with an orangey red something. Since my closet holds nothing to satisfy this exactly I have painted my nails orange-red and my toenails mint green. Hoping this will tide me over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment