Wednesday, March 16, 2011

fail blog

Pardon me as I attempt (unsuccessfully) to maintain a life-work balance. Will someone please slap me across the face and shake their finger at me while saying "staying at school from 7 am until 8 pm is NOT okay!!!" Because its not. EVER. But as you can see from my lack of posts, that is what I have been doing way too often.

So I should be sleeping but I miss my blog and miss posting. I do still get dressed every day :) My life has not yet retreated to sweatpants and slippers to school...yet. I even manage to get a few outfit photos in but I have not made any time to post. So here I am, remorseful and repentant.






dress: Erin featherson for target (resale)
cardigan: JCrew clearance
tights: Old Navy 9ift
shoes: Fry resale
neckalce: gift
headband: Aldo

I am going to have to start a "fail blog" post for the outfits that fail to make it online. They are steadily growing.

2 comments:

  1. this outfit it adorable! that dress is amazing. and the color of those tights. and your shoes!

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete