Saturday, November 20, 2010

double day

Holy crap! I am tired. Fridays are my double days. I have two jobs and Friday is the day I work both. I wanted to at least share photos from this morning. Friday may have to be my challenge day. I usually try to wear as much black as possible because the uniform at my night job is all black. So, today is kind of blah. Wearing work clothes, sporting a messy, "didn't want to fix my hair" bun and wearing my glasses?? Yowsa! My solution? Overcompensate with extra make-up ;) Next week I will have to get more creative. My goal is to have to change as few pieces of clothing as possible.

I got these amazing skinny cords a few weeks back and love them! Thank you Old Navy because you have been rockin it as of late. Old Navy is so hit or miss. They either have nothing I want or a I leave spending more than I should. This latest trip was no exception. I went alittle crazy but I can't help it. Slap a clearance sticker on something (or 10 somethings) and I just can't reisist.

I just fell asleep with my computer in my lap. Time to wrap this up.












Cardigan: Target, Skirt: H&M, Cords: Old Navy, Shoes, Target

3 comments:

  1. I love how feminine that top is! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Going to go browse some of your outfits!

    Katelyn
    blog.shopvoguevintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that ruffle blouse...really smart looking outfit:) Thanks for stopping by my blog too:)

    I totally love your messy updo/bun.....I have the hair to do it...mine can just never end up looking so great.....whats the secret??

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Enter my Spotted Moth Giveaway♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pieces you're wearing!!

    Vicky
    (new post: Venice for a Day & follow me)

    ReplyDelete