Wednesday, November 17, 2010

focus!!!!!

Sorry for the blurry pictures. I take the photos myself using a nifty,little tripod thing that my roommate gave me. I take the photos in the morning as I am leaving for work. More often than not I am running late and just don't have time to fiddle with the camera. Eventually I will learn how to take decent pictures. Until then bear with me :)

I have seen people take amazing pictures with a simple digital camera but I have no idea how they do it. I imagine there must be a book of website out there titled: How to Make the Most of a Point and Shoot for Dummies. It's on my to do list to google that.

I bought this frilly, poofy, fancy skirt on clearance at Anthropologie. (side note: I adore everything in that store and wish I had money to burn so I could buy something from there that is not on clearance). I saved the receipt and kept the tags on it because I was unsure if I would be able to make it work. I played dress up a few times before trying this chambray shirt dress. It keeps the outfit from being too fussy. These ankle boots are a few years old and I go back and forth on whether or not I like them. meh. I have a new pair of ankle boots due to arrive any day from Seychelle's. My first pair of Seychelle shoes!!! happy dance!!!!!












Shirt dress: Anthropologie clearance, Skirt: Anthropologie clearance, Boots: Simply Vera Wang sale from Kohl's, Belt & Necklace: Target, Bangles: all over

No comments:

Post a Comment