Thursday, November 18, 2010

Inspired by: The Clothes Horse

Okay, I have to admit what a giant dork I am. Yesterday evening, I was posting an entry and was pleasantly surprised to see that I had a few comments. Truthfully, I was more than pleasantly surprised, I was overjoyed. I think I may have squealed aloud...and done a happy dance on the couch. Wow! Such a small thing. One was from my dear roommate who encouraged me to start this blog. But the other was from a complete stranger!! Oh, it was such a lovely moment. Made me feel like a total loser for not commenting (ever) on any of the blogs I have been religiously reading for months. I adore those blogs and feel like such a jerk for lurking like some creepy stalker. So...
Dear Clothes Horse, Keiko Lynn, Orchid Grey, and Lulu Letty (and many others),
I vow to change my stalker ways and leave a little comment when i enjoy reading something on your blog or admire an outfit of yours. Granted, I love ALL of your posts so this could be daily and add up to lots of commenting. Hmmm, how about I just promise to try harder to be a considerate admiring fan of your lovely blogs.
Fondly,
Aubsent from Texas

This leads right into today's outfit. It was inspired by an outfit I came across a while ago on Rebecca of The Clothes Horse's blog. (the third one down) I loved the vivid tights with the pattern of the shirt. She's awesome.












Shirt: Old Navy sale, Skirt and Tights: Gap clearance, Shoes: Kohl's clearance, Necklace: antique store in Georgia

2 comments:

  1. Hi there....I just found your blog...super cute!! Im your newest follower:) Love the gingham....and of course the tights!!
    Nice to meet you:)

    Stop by and say Hello ♥
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss Aubrey. It's me. Your bestie. I got to say: You look so beautiful in this outfit. My fav! I'm impressed mucho! Love you.

    ReplyDelete