Tuesday, January 25, 2011

periwinkle pleats gone wrong

I love it, I hate it. This dress is from my favorite shop in Austin, that I've mentioned before. I love the color of it and the pattern. It also has tulip sleeves, which I think are just adorable. How often do you come across a periwinkle dress? So pretty! But the neckline and the pleating in the front are just wrong. I am trying to figure out what can be done to it. In the meantime I wore it anyway. I went all matchy with my mustard cardigan with periwinkle lace. The brown boots and brown tights were kind of for lack of a better option. I think I was trying to frump it up and crossed the line. :) it happens.








dress: vintage
cardigan: Sway clearance
belt: H&M
tights: old navy gift
boots: steve madden clearance
earrings: Target

2 comments:

  1. ooooohh, what store in Austin? i'm going in March and need some new digs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. only the greatest shop ever! I find a treasure or two every time I go! New Bohemia on S Congress!

    ReplyDelete