Monday, January 10, 2011

I hate seagulls

Saturday my little sister arrived from Texas to visit. We had a fun filled day in the city. her main thing was going to Fisherman's Wharf for chowder in a bread bowl b/c when she came last time we didn't get to do that. Not only did she get her bread bowl but she got something even better! A seagull straight up flew into my head! It didn't just buzz me. This insane seagull flew into my head. i think it's plan was to knock me to the ground and get my calamari. Had I been a small child it no doubt would have succeeded. As it was, we took cover with our food and had a story to tell over and over all day.

I was aiming for comfort and warmth with this outfit. I am not much of a hat person but they really do keep you warm. That combined with the 3 shirts, 2 skirts and tights helped me not freeze too much in the city. Such a great day!







picking my sister up at the airport

cardigan: GAP gift
button up: Old Navy sale
skirt: Forever 21
tights: Kohl's
shoes: Frye resale

No comments:

Post a Comment