Thursday, April 28, 2011

riding a real train






dress: Lauren Conrad clearance
cardigan: GAP sale
tights: Target
boots: Steve Madden clearance

I rode all over the bay area today on the train. Had I not had my library book with me I would have gone crazy. An hour train ride to the city for a 10 minute bang trim. If the guy who cuts my hair wasn't so darn good at what he does I would find a place closer to home. After my 2 second trim I hopped back on BART for the hour long ride back to the East Bay. But I got on the wrong train. Well, the train I was on my fine but I didn't registrer that I would need to change trains until I was a good 15 minutes beyond that point. So I got off, made my way to the other platform and 2 trains and 30 minutes later I was back at my car.

Just tell me my hair looks fabulous and the 3 hours on the train was totally worth the quarter centimeter he took off my bangs.

3 comments:

  1. Diggin' those boots girl... and I've gotta check out Kohls for Lauren Conrad's stuff!

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love your dress!

    Vicky

    new post: click here:&
    follow me

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ladies!
    Yeah, Lauren Conrad's line has cute stuff now and again :)

    ReplyDelete