Saturday, April 30, 2011

not so much








top: Lauren Conrad sale
shorts: Vietnam tailor
wedges: Dolce Vita for Target


A lovely Saturday perfect Saturday done and over with. I wore this in the afternoon and ended up changing into a midi skirt for a party in the evening. I was a bit uncomfortable walking around in these shorts since I have gotten so used to tights all winter when I've worn shorter lengths. These felt super scandalous. And once I looked at these photos, I felt even more so. And so came my decision to put on a long skirt. I wanted to just delete this batch of photos but decided to just post it. I want to share not just the outfits that I like but ones I try and decided I d0n't like. So, short shorts with wedge sandals...don't like it for myself. Pink floral print wrap top...love it.

2 comments:

  1. I think it is funny that we are all our own worst critics! I think you look great in the shorts and wedges! I can't wait until warmer weather so I can try it out. Alas...it snowed here again last night. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing wrong with those shorts! I think that's the Kiribati talking, having convinced you that above the knee is super scandalous. I think it's a cute outfit and one i know I could never pull off.

    ReplyDelete